Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Second day of the new year, first day of the new program...
I am enjoying reading about everyone; we all have something unique to offer. I will be writing more about myself in the next few days.

For now, does anyone know how to save still "screen shots" of Big Brother? I have tried on YouTube and the CBS website and haven't had much luck.

7 comments:

Peter James DeIuliis said...

Anne...I do not, but am wondering the same thing.....I will be sure to let you know if/when I find anything out.....please do the same.....nice to meet you...

Peter James DeIuliis said...

Anne, I dont know if this is the best way, but it is a start......if you are watching a clip and you can pause it on the desired still shot......hold down "alt" and "prtscrn" commands at the same time.....then, open the "paint" program and hold down the "ctrl" and "v" buttons.....this will bring up the screen shot that you saved earlier.....from there you can go into some other image editing program to crop it out......like I said, I dont know if this is the best way, but it is the first one that I figured out....let me know if it works out for you..

Kyle Basilius said...

I will try that also!

Paul Garland said...

I think I get there using photoshop and paint. but after I save and re-open, I get a black image. It's good to see I'm not the only one having problems.

Paul Garland said...

I think I get there using photoshop and paint. but after I save and re-open, I get a black image. It's good to see I'm not the only one having problems.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. I believe that this will be acceptable. Thanks for the information Peter.

Anne McQuown said...

I was having the trouble with the black images from YouTuble. I found enough to work with on the Amazon previews for the season. I pause the show, push print screen, and then go to Word and paste. I can then copy/paste from word into graphic software to crop out the other stuff. Good Luck!