
Something I have noticed in translating this section to plan, is that this section does not truly express the section of the model I built. Because of the apple shape, the third and fourth floors would be nearly the same size. The model I built extended each floor out at an equal distance, which is linear. I am trying now to make a decision about what to do.
1 comment:
looks good Anne, I dont know exactly about how far these need to go... but are we to take into account the HVAC, Lighting, etc?
as far as your sections plans... I agree with you that the model to plan to section there are some things that just don't equate. As in all jobs/projects there is that learning curve that makes us go back to ideal/space and lookcloser at hoe it really works. I have noticed that too in my store. I am really struggling to capture the "people mover into plan as well as elevation/section. I say make the plan work while trying not to lose the essance of the concept. Good luck, I will be posting some of my elevations and sections and plans later on tonight/tomorrow.
Post a Comment